We hope that you are happy with your purchases, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. We strive to provide a quick and efficient service, if there is a problem with your purchase please contact us on 01179586262. We will try to resolve the issue as fast as possible.
(1) All complaints must be in writing and received within 7 days of receipt of part.
(2) On second hand and rebuild goods the price buys a 60 day warranty from date of dispatch
(3) There is no warranty or returns for exported goods.
(4) If goods are tampered with this warranty is null and void.
(5) We do not cover any damage caused by Ancillary failure
(6) Due to the fact that we have not had ownership of the vehicle from new , no mileages are guaranteed or warranted.
(7) We do not cover fitting charges.
(8) All parts must be fitted by qualified person or warranty is null and void.
(9) Cambelts, Pulley wheels and tensioners are not covered by warranty new ones must be fitted or warranty is null and void.
(10) Any parts ordered in error that are returned, a 25% handling charge along with any postage fees. Parts must be returned in original packaging with invoice. Any damage due to lack of packaging will result in no refund or exchange being issued.
(11) All engines, cylinder heads, and blocks will be delivered with heat tabs fitted to them. Please check the tab is present and unused before fitting. If when parts are returned the heat tabs are missing, have been damaged or is showing that the part has been overheated this warranty is null and void.
(12) If any engine proves to be faulty within the warranty period, Van Services Ltd will at at their discretion, make a cost effective repair or replace the engine. However if a replacement unit is not available we reserve the right to refund the cost at which the engine was purchased for in full and final settlement.
(13) If a part is replaced under the terms of the warranty, the replacement part will be covered for the balance of the original guarantee.
(14) Any warranty labour claims accepted under the terms and conditions of the warranty will be paid of £35.00 + vat per hour and be based on Autodata times.
All of our electrical units etc will be supplied with security tape and warranty tags.
(1) All exchange units must be returned within 14 days, should this not occur the surcharge will apply or Court Procedures will be issued.
(2) Engines must me returned as supplied with all parts included or a surcharge will apply ie with turbo, pumps etc.
(3) All units must be drained of oil and attached to the pallet securely.
(4) Any oil spillages will incur a minimum surcharge of £50.00 + VAT.
USED ENGINE – Please read before installation