Terms & Conditions
We hope that you are happy with your purchases; however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item. We strive to provide a quick and efficient service, if there is problems with your purchase please contact us on 01179586262. We will try to resolve the issue as fast as possible.
(1) All complaints must be in writing and received within 7 days of receipt of part.
(2) On second hand and rebuild goods the price buys a 60 day warranty from date of dispatch
(3) There is no warranty or returns for exported goods.
(4) If goods are tampered with this warranty is null and void.
(5) We do not cover any damage caused by Ancillary Parts Failure
(6) Due to the fact that we have not had ownership of the vehicle from new, mileages are NOT guaranteed or warranted.
(7) Engines Supplied By Van Services Ltd comes with a 60 day Warranty unless otherwise stated. When fitting supplied engine the following conditions need to be met to honour the warranty.
(7a) The Engine is fitted as recommended by the manufacture, by a registered garage that can supply receipts and reports if needed.
(7b) New Approved Engine Oil & Oil Filter need to be fitted.
(7c) New Approved Timing Belt / Chain Kit & Drive Belts will need fitting.
(7d) All engines, cylinder heads, and blocks will be delivered with heat tabs fitted to them. Please check the tab is present and unused before fitting. If when parts are returned the heat tabs are missing, have been damaged or is showing that the part has been overheated this warranty is null and void.
(7e) Not used in a rally, road race, grass or track event or any other form of competition.
(7f) Not be used in any unusual or abnormal manner.
(7g) Not in a vehicle which is involved in an accident resulting in damage to the engine or connecting parts.
(8) If any engine proves to be faulty within the warranty period, Van Services Ltd will at their discretion, make a cost effective repair or replace the engine. However if a replacement unit is not available we reserve the right to refund the cost at which the engine was purchased for in full and final settlement.
(9) If a part is replaced under the terms of the warranty, the replacement part will be covered for the balance of the original guarantee.
(10) Our warranty covers parts only; we cannot cover any labour costs associated with fitment, removal or re-fitment of any engine or part.
(11) All parts must be fitted by a registered garage that can supply receipts and reports, to confirm completed work if needed, or warranty is null and void.
(12) Electrical sensors of any description are not covered.
(1) All exchange units must be returned within 14 days, should this not occur the surcharge will apply or Court Procedures will be issued.
(2) Engines must be returned as supplied with all parts included or a surcharge will apply ie with turbo, pumps etc.
(3) All units must be drained of oil and attached to the pallet securely.
(4) Any oil spillages will incur a minimum surcharge of £50.00 + VAT.